Skip to main content

World of Tanks

Više
13 godina 1 mjesec ago #43104 od mrgud
Replied by mrgud on topic World of Tanks
zovi samo zovi, nisam dugo igro, al bih mogao malo :mrgreen:

mess with the best, die like the rest

Please Prijava to join the conversation.

Više
13 godina 1 mjesec ago #43107 od wolf
Replied by wolf on topic World of Tanks
slobodno i mene pozovi

SEMPER FI

Više
13 godina 1 tjedan ago #43314 od blento
Replied by blento on topic World of Tanks

razor napisao: Evo kreirah CTN i u WOT-u...jel tko uopce jos igra i jel zainteresiran da ga se pozove u klan?
Kolko vidim, postoje neke divizije u kojima se klanovi bore i sto sve ne...

ja igram.....nick BLENTO (tko bi rek a? )..

Više
12 godina 11 mjeseci ago #43482 od mrgud
Replied by mrgud on topic World of Tanks
OBAVIJEST !!!

U Nedjelju 8.5

prvi fajt 5x umijesto 2x, pazite kak vozite :P
lovimo moderatore za gold
kad ih ulovimo dobimo 250 golda
za 250 golda se može uzet na taj dan 3 dana premiuma ali mislim da nece tak brzo uspijet podijelit nagrade pa niš od toga
iii 50% popusta na equipment :)

game.worldoftanks.eu/news/genera ... es_victory

i bacite oko malo na ovo, totalna rošada slijedi u tenkovima, uvođenje novih i bla bla:

game.worldoftanks.eu/news/full-t ... d-improved

mess with the best, die like the rest

Više
12 godina 11 mjeseci ago #43565 od Mr.Ti
Replied by Mr.Ti on topic World of Tanks
eh, da evo malo quote-ano iz zadnjeg linka, vezano uz nove tenkove i slicno...

1. Germany Tech Tree

Players who have a Pz. V Panther in their garage at the time of the revision will have it replaced with a Panther II with the respective module setup (and 7.5 cm KwK 45 L/100 gun), keeping their progress and old crew, plus they will get a tier 7 Pz. V Panther with a stock setup, an extra garage slot, and a 100% crew.

2. USA Tech Tree

• T34 will be substituted for M103.

Players who have a T34 in their garage at the time of the revision will have it replaced with a M103 with the respective module setup and a 100% crew.

Additionally they will also get a T34 as a premium tank with the old crew and an extra garage slot.

T30 will be substituted for T110 and T30 will be moved to the Tank Destroyers line of the tech tree.

Players who have a T30 in their garage at the time of the revision will have it replaced with a T110 with a 100% crew, plus they will also get T30 in its new status with the top module setup, old crew, and an extra garage slot.

3. USSR Tech Tree

KV will be separated into KV-1 and KV-2.
Players who have a KV in their garage at the time of the revision will have it replaced with a KV-1. The KV’s crew will be trained for the KV-1.

Additionally players who have researched KV-2’s turret for KV will get a KV-2 with an extra garage slot and the KV-2 will be assigned a 100% crew.

Undistributed experience from KV can be transferred to either KV-2 or to KV-1 on demand.

Players who have a KV-3 in their garage at the time of the revision will get a KV-3 in its new status with its existing module and research setup and its old crew. Additionally they will also get a T-150 with a stock setup, extra garage slot, and 100% crew.

IS-4 will be substituted for Object 252.

Players who have an IS-4 in their garage at the time of the revision will get an IS-4 in its new status with old crew, plus they will also get an Object 252 with 100% crew with an extra garage slot. Undistributed experience will remain on Object 252, however can be transferred to a new IS-4 on demand.

Draft Procedure of module substitution for IS-4:

If a player had IS-4’s engine researched, the same engine will be researched for both the new IS-4 and Object 252 (or the analogue of this engine if changed).

Radios, turrets, and suspensions will be treated in the same way. IS-4 and Object 252 will have the same modules installed as those previously mounted on old IS-4 or their analogues if changed. Guns, if changed, are likely to be treated in the same way.

All disputable issues will be solved for benefit of players.

Note: Installed equipment and modules in depot for the vehicles affected by the revisions will be sold at their buying price. Some minor changes are still possible but overall concept will remain untouched.

Više
12 godina 8 mjeseci ago #43735 od razor
Replied by razor on topic World of Tanks
Svakako za pogledati:

forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php ? ... ntry785527

Moderatori: razor
Vrijeme kreiranja stranice: 0.335 sekundi
Pokreće Kunena Forum