Skip to main content

Type 59 facts

Više
11 godina 7 mjeseci ago #48503 od skalca_man
Type 59 facts was created by skalca_man
Copy pasta'd from this thread: forum.worldoftanks.com/index....type-59-facts/

I wrote this set of "facts" a little while back, but I believe they would make a great thread starter, so I have copypasta'd them from my original post, and even added a new one, for the purpose of this thread.

Type 59 facts:

The Type 59 is covered in lead paint. Some of it may be radioactive as well, explaining the green color. This is because China had too many tanks, and not enough nuclear waste dumping grounds. Non-poisonous paint was also far to expensive to buy.

The Type 59 was supposed to have armor around the ammo storage areas, but it was removed to make room for a credit printer.

The Type 59 sometimes spontaneously explodes due to the previously mentioned printing press overheating during intense credit grinding and setting off the cannon rounds.

The Type 59 originally had a loader, but he accidentally drank some of the milk issued by the Chinese government, and proceeded to "buy the farm". However, because China is Communist, owing your own farm is prohibited, and he was shipped off to a labor camp to make happy meal toys.

The Type 59's main gun has a 25% higher chance to critical hit you if you have never bought gold before. This is done on purpose. When asked about it, Wargaming simply said "It is working as intended." No other explanations where given.

The Type 59 is weighted about as much as a tier 6 medium tank by the matchmaker

The Type 59's engine has bad acceleration because it is actually just a midget on a treadmill powering the tank, located in the spot where the engine should be. This saved China approximately $3.00 US dollars per a tank, which is enough to buy two more Type 59s.

The Type 59, if it did have a engine, would most likely use the local river water as fuel instead of gasoline, as the local river water has enough chemicals in it to easily substitute for actual gasoline.

The Type 59's crew training consist of a manual stating "For the glory of the great peoples republic, strike down our enemies with divine force." and a picture of a giant Chinese man bayoneting a American plane out of the sky. No more training is thought to be necessary.

The Type 59's cost in game is more then its cost in real life.

=)

Please Prijava to join the conversation.

Više
11 godina 7 mjeseci ago #48505 od razor
Replied by razor on topic Type 59 facts
lol dobar

Please Prijava to join the conversation.

Moderatori: razor
Vrijeme kreiranja stranice: 0.696 sekundi
Pokreće Kunena Forum