Skip to main content

3.0??

Više
16 godina 9 mjeseci ago #22653 od pisko
3.0?? was created by pisko
ne znam kad se izac... al izgleda da je skoro pa pred vratima :D

New aao upcoming 3.0 version soon !!!!
>
As promised today on Independence Day, exactly 5 years after the release of the first version of the game, America's Army launches it's new website along with some exclusive desktop wallpapers of the upcoming 3.0 version ,will use the new Unreal 3 engine to display even more exciting aspects of the Army.

hey just telling that to peoples what be officially in 2008 ,dev members think diferent !!!!
>
That to bans dont have any intact I think!!!! And you not need to create new acc.
>
If they let download for peoples only in 2008 I think it be beta illegal of course earler.
>
Yes design are pour but new feutures ..... in web I am also web designer I seen what design quality not perfect !

I miss in 3.0 version be new acc system so you must create new acc for 3.0 then it be officialy rel , I contact some devs in mirc they say what lag is lower . But they want share the beta to me .

So Il try to get in other ways

to sam pokupio na jednom od foruma... e sad... vidje cemo :D

a eto i tog novo site-a :D

www.americasarmy.com/

[img
<br>

Please Prijava to join the conversation.

Više
16 godina 9 mjeseci ago #22657 od mrgud
Replied by mrgud on topic 3.0??
i to je opet sve novo, a?

dakle skidanje 67 i pol gigabajta sa ovom bjednom vezicom ne gine :evil:

mess with the best, die like the rest

Više
16 godina 9 mjeseci ago #22658 od pisko
Replied by pisko on topic 3.0??

PsYcHo napisao: i to je opet sve novo, a?

dakle skidanje 67 i pol gigabajta sa ovom bjednom vezicom ne gine :evil:

kakvih 67 i pol GB??

[img
<br>

Više
16 godina 9 mjeseci ago #22659 od mrgud
to je bila hiperbola i metafora :twisted:

Više
16 godina 9 mjeseci ago #22661 od pisko
Replied by pisko on topic 3.0??

PsYcHo napisao: to je bila hiperbola i metafora :twisted:

aha, e jebiga, ne kuzim ti se ja u to... :P ipak si ti to sad ucio... vidi se, dobro ti ide^^

hehe

[img
<br>

Više
16 godina 9 mjeseci ago #22662 od mrgud
eto tu lijepo piše:

The AA3 platform will be an entirely new game, built from the ground up using Epic Game’s Unreal Engine 3. This means we’re creating everything from scratch - all new assets, all new missions, all new sounds, and all new weapons.

Players will be creating a new player account for AA3; however, we’re pursuing ways to tie in your original AA2 account/character, such as giving special AA3 achievements to veteran AA players with confirmed AA2 accounts.

The AA2 platform is far from dead! We’re still developing future content for the current generation of America’s Army as well. There are many cool new features and levels coming to AA2 (and this will likely continue through the initial AA3 release).

što ce reci da nebu još ubrzo 3.0 nego ce još 2 bit upgrejdan ... a za 3.0 cemo morat nove accaunte raditi ... zašto ? ... ah debili samo si kompliciraju život ... novi acc sa povlasticama od prošlih ... mogli su jednostavno povecat honor za one FR i HONOR WHOROSE kao što su pissko :twisted: i ekipa :P

Moderatori: razor
Vrijeme kreiranja stranice: 0.338 sekundi
Pokreće Kunena Forum