Skip to main content

LINKS

Više
14 godina 1 mjesec ago #40568 od manta
Replied by manta on topic LINKS

CraZy_ChrisSs napisao: [youtube:2inn2bq5]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" www.youtube.com/v/5oo5FaYkNJ8&hl=en_US&fs=1& "> www.youtube.com/v/5oo5FaYkNJ8&hl=en_US&fs=1& " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">[/youtube:2inn2bq5]

hahahahahaha

who the fuck is Alice?

Please Prijava to join the conversation.

Više
14 godina 1 mjesec ago #40572 od mrgud
Replied by mrgud on topic LINKS
u jebate dnevnik.hr/vijesti/svijet/video- ... obile.html

mess with the best, die like the rest

Više
14 godina 1 mjesec ago #40604 od crazy_chrisss
Replied by crazy_chrisss on topic LINKS
www.toplessrobot.com/2009/11/cry ... awatts.php

I don't play Crysis on PCs or consoles, but when catching up on the nerd news from the T-day break, I had to show you guys this mod for the shooter. Not only did this dude add the time-traveling Delorean from Back to the Future, he managed to get the game to switch from day to night every time it reaches 88 miles per hour. That's in addition to the electrical effects straight out of the film, as well as the burning tire tracks, of course. But my favorite is the fact that when the car "returns," it's covered in ice. It's crazy. Doc Brown would have to approve. thanks to Halfazedninja for the tip.

Više
14 godina 1 mjesec ago #40612 od razor
Replied by razor on topic LINKS
A lol nemoj me klat!

Više
14 godina 1 mjesec ago #40613 od crazy_chrisss
Replied by crazy_chrisss on topic LINKS
[youtube:2dzfvzl0]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" www.youtube.com/v/pDxn0Xfqkgw&hl=en_US&fs=1& "> www.youtube.com/v/pDxn0Xfqkgw&hl=en_US&fs=1& " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">[/youtube:2dzfvzl0]

Više
14 godina 1 mjesec ago #40616 od manta
Replied by manta on topic LINKS

CraZy_ChrisSs napisao: [youtube:35tr6cwu]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" www.youtube.com/v/pDxn0Xfqkgw&hl=en_US&fs=1& "> www.youtube.com/v/pDxn0Xfqkgw&hl=en_US&fs=1& " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">[/youtube:35tr6cwu]

ahahahah.....predobro.... GET TO THE CHOOPER !!!!!

who the fuck is Alice?

Moderatori: razor
Vrijeme kreiranja stranice: 0.668 sekundi
Pokreće Kunena Forum