Skip to main content

COD4 server status

Više
12 godina 2 mjeseci ago #45442 od martuk66
COD4 server status was created by martuk66
My apologies if i've posted this to the wrong section.

I'd like to thank you for providing the COD4 server status module for Joomla - it also works well for mw2 servers.
Would it be possible to update the code to support more games? ... mainly Arma 2 - Homefront - Battlefield etc.
I'm not very good with php so was wondering if it would be straight forward or not.

Thanks again for the module !

Mart

Please Prijava to join the conversation.

Više
12 godina 2 mjeseci ago #45448 od razor
Replied by razor on topic Re: COD4 server status
That module isn't really that smart i'm afraid but it can be changed to track any game that battletracker.com tracks which if i'm correct includes most of BF series but not Arma series. If you know site that tracks Arma stats it can be chaned so it tracks Arma too.

As i'm short with my free time i wont be doing changes on my own If you need that module to track one secific game that it cant track right now ill give my best to change it in some reasonable time.

Više
12 godina 2 mjeseci ago #45451 od [ctn]sluzavy_cro
jel nam to opt neko hacko topic?
kaki to pismo stranjsko na nasem forumu pishu?

Više
12 godina 2 mjeseci ago #45461 od martuk66
Replied by martuk66 on topic Re: COD4 server status

razor napisao: That module isn't really that smart i'm afraid but it can be changed to track any game that battletracker.com tracks which if i'm correct includes most of BF series but not Arma series. If you know site that tracks Arma stats it can be chaned so it tracks Arma too.

As i'm short with my free time i wont be doing changes on my own If you need that module to track one secific game that it cant track right now ill give my best to change it in some reasonable time.

Thanks alot for replying - it's no big deal as i'm happy it works with one of our most popular MW2 servers at least. I use Gametracker banners mainly but i liked the one you did as it was joomla specific - i'd be interested in the future if you do updates or make the settings more user configurable - i guess as more gaming sites use joomla it may be more widely used.

Thanks alot for your time ! :)

Više
12 godina 2 mjeseci ago #45463 od razor
I am planning to upgrade module for sure....for example, yesterday i did little bit of "inner work" upgrade and check for compatilibity with newest Joomla 2.5.1.

I dont know how good does it works with MW2 server, but if you have any specific idea on what would make it better feel free to post it here and ill do my best to implement it.

Više
12 godina 2 mjeseci ago #45464 od razor

[ctn]sluzavy_cro napisao: jel nam to opt neko hacko topic?
kaki to pismo stranjsko na nasem forumu pishu?

U download sekciji postoji Joomla modul za pracenje cod4 servera koj sam sklepao na brzaka i ponudio na official Joomla stranici pa ljudi dolaze, downloadaju a u rjetkim slucajevima nesot i napisu na forumu :D

Moderatori: razorjetrica1
Vrijeme kreiranja stranice: 0.483 sekundi
Pokreće Kunena Forum