Skip to main content

COD4 server status

Više
12 godina 2 mjeseci ago - 12 godina 2 mjeseci ago #45505 od martuk66
Replied by martuk66 on topic Re: COD4 server status

razor napisao: I am planning to upgrade module for sure....for example, yesterday i did little bit of "inner work" upgrade and check for compatilibity with newest Joomla 2.5.1.

I dont know how good does it works with MW2 server, but if you have any specific idea on what would make it better feel free to post it here and ill do my best to implement it.

It seems to work fine with my install of 2.5.1 on the servers page.

The main 2 things i would maybe improve are the layout options - the ability to change width/heighth etc in the back end for specific module positions - and in time the game support. I was using LGSL but unfortunately when the communication breaks with the server it brings the whole page down, not just the position its assigned to, a shame because it supports most of the games available to date.

I'd gladly test any versions for you - i may try it with COD5 ... i don't think MW3 or later will work though :(
Last edit: 12 godina 2 mjeseci ago by martuk66.

Please Prijava to join the conversation.

Više
12 godina 2 mjeseci ago #45506 od razor
Replied by razor on topic Re: COD4 server status
For starters, ill add width/heighth options @ backend for easyer manipulation.
Next stes is to rework whole module to work with gameserver insted of gametracker which wil make it posible to work with all game (which is pretty much alot) gameservers track.
The following user(s) said Thank You: martuk66

Više
12 godina 2 mjeseci ago #45507 od martuk66
Replied by martuk66 on topic Re: COD4 server status
Excellent news !!! :cheer:

Moderatori: razorjetrica1
Vrijeme kreiranja stranice: 0.301 sekundi
Pokreće Kunena Forum