Skip to main content

kako se boriti protiv cheatera

Više
17 godina 8 mjeseci ago #18485 od razor
A jooooooj...supak ce mu bit ko Ucka nakon tebe :D

Please Prijava to join the conversation.

• ica
  • Posjetitelj
  • Posjetitelj
17 godina 7 mjeseci ago #19186 od ica

Više
17 godina 7 mjeseci ago #19187 od razor
www.airdaleops.com/index.php?topic=17041.0

Prava anti cheat zajednica :D
Neznaju ni sami sto se dogada pa daju ban svima...tako je lakse :D

Više
17 godina 7 mjeseci ago #19188 od stagger_lee
Isuse bože koji debili.
ček oni stvarno žive u uvjerenju da ljudi uvijek imaju isti IP ili sam ja tu nešto krivo skužio?

sad će pola osijeka popušiti banove zbog jednog cheatera koji je igrao preko DCM-a.

PUSH THE BUTTON!!!

Više
17 godina 7 mjeseci ago #19189 od razor
Ma sve dok nije sluzbeno od AA, u redu su. Malotko vrti banove od ovih debilceka.

Više
17 godina 7 mjeseci ago #19191 od billy
kako je krenuo banat ce pola hrvatske...kakav konj.

You didnt read all I said. You left out one part.

Unless they played on the same computer OR LOGGED INTO EACH OTHERS ACCOUNTS!

When ever someone logs into someone elses account it gets tied together in the db. Then IP tracers like myself have to decipher whats going on there. I know for a fact that there are 507 IPs tied into the db on this acct. For the most part they come from Slavonski Brod, Croatia area then a few more from Split, Crotia area. and then a few from Leicester, England area.

Each guid listed was from the db. I have multiple resources at my finger tips to track people. Each guid revelaed another, then another, then another. In turn I had to trace the guids and tie them in with the IPs they belong to. I can tell you right now they have played each others accts. However, what is not known is do they know each other or if the account stolen.

Presumably, the account was not reported stolen therefore it is logical to say they play each others accounts. If the accounts get banhned it matters not if the person who owns the account cries foul, they should have safe guarded the account better.

I hope this helps answers your questions and helps other that are veiwing this topic understand exactly what I do here.

Moderatori: razor
Vrijeme kreiranja stranice: 0.345 sekundi
Pokreće Kunena Forum