Skip to main content

NECE BITI VISE TRACKERA???!???

Više
19 godina 6 dana ago #4177 od mrgud
Official Mods and Betatesters were speaking about tracker after we asked the official side for more support. We asked them to give us permission to track advanced stats (to track more teamplay stats like objectives and medic stats) and prayed not to lose our basic tracking abililties in aao 2.5.0 when they remove GameSpy from their code.

Now it's the first time they speak in the public and some Betas and Mods told us what the army and DEVs are thinking about this website and its community. I know a long time that they think on this way, but they never talked about it in the public forums.

I am sure you can still remember the thread from [DEV]AceKilla some months ago where he told us that he would be happy if tracker exists in the future and he would be happy if tracker could co-exist with their new official tracker system. As you can see now this was not true. The Army is working on their own tracker because they think they can do it better and they don't like it to not to have the control over something. As soon as they release their own tracker, our tracker will not longer work because GameSpy (required for us to track basic stats) will get removed in the gamecode. What a nice co-existens ...

Just thought to let you know the reasons for this, posted by mods for the army, betas and some long time members:

Tracker promotes run and gun gameplay geared at getting a good Kill to Death Ratio.

Army does not condone this type of warfare

AAOT is nice 3rd party service, it is perpetuating a mentality of players trying to skip the purpose of teamplay for lone gunman styles

The players going for fragrate and not playing the game as intended do so because they can

The fact is that Tracker does perpetuate the community into a state of competition with others over things other than teamplay

The tracker has ruined the game. It would be better without tracker.

People camp for kills instead of helping their team and this only because tracker

Tracker is the issue, the whole concept of tracking

Fix the game sure, but get rid of the tracking

It serves no logical purpose other than tracking personal stats, which really isn't needed

tracker ruin the ideals of the game

Tracker promotes ramboish tatics

The Army doesn't need Tracker. It would be better without.

Tracker is nice, but as we've been trying to say is that it is not helping into promoting a teamwork environment, it's more hindering it.

tracker is indeed a catalyst to the "Rambo Stigma" that currently floats over A.A.

The current bulk of the tracker community is ignoring teamplay tactics

So it doesn't really looks like we will ever get listed as fansite, downloadpartner and that we will never get the permission (just a word; technical stuff already exists and we could start it right now) to start tracking teamplay and other nice stats on honor servers and it still looks like they will remove all tracking abilities in one of the next patches so that our tracker can not work anymore. We are the reason for all those bad teamplay, all rambos just rushing because tracker exists and nearly all cheaters and hackers cheat because their fragrate on tracker suxx. Without tracker there would be no cheaters anymore, everyone would play in a team with teamwork and all rambos would stop rushing.

I would be happy to know what YOU think about this. Do you think that our tracker is really one of the main reason for all rambos, cheaters and bad teamplay? If so ... what can we do make better? The Mods and Betas there can just complain but they can not tell us what we could make better. Why you are here and browsing our website and stats? Is it only to compare your fragrate or are there are reasons for you to stay here in the community? Or do you think the DEVs and Army is wrong and missing the point ?? What do you think about that?

Source: forum.americasarmy.com

....COPI PEJSTANO s tracker portala...

mess with the best, die like the rest

Please Prijava to join the conversation.

Više
19 godina 6 dana ago #4181 od dax
Replied by dax on topic NECE BITI VISE TRACKERA???!???
To!, Yes!, Hura!, Samo naprijed!
Napokon jedan pravi FEATURE od AA!
I što je najbolje, IMHO IMAJU PRAVO!

I pogledajte samo kako su FRovci odmah zinuli... Kaže tip sa 2,18 FR-om: "ako ukinu tracker ja više ne želim igrati". HAHAHAHA... Uzalud vam trudi svirači, za drugog su dunje žute :lol: :lol: :lol:

I torture and kill young turtles.

Više
19 godina 6 dana ago #4182 od razor
Ma....sve je to mazanje ociju.
Pederi planiraju svoj vlastiti Tracker sistem....
Prvo ce ubit ovaj pa ce onda otvorit svoj. Tak to rade ameri.
Al ko ih jebe. Meni to moze samo pomoc :) Kad bi sad napravio novi tracker account imo bi fr 1.5 ili 2.....
To da ce gasenje trekera imat negativan utjecaj na igru...oce....al ko ga jebe. Mi tu tak i onak nemremo nis napravit.
Sve u svemu igram igru zbog igre a ne zbog trekera.

• dean
  • Posjetitelj
  • Posjetitelj
19 godina 6 dana ago #4184 od dean
Replied by dean on topic NECE BITI VISE TRACKERA???!???
who gives a fuck,samo je radilo pomutnju ko je veća faca.hehehehehehhehehe

meni jedino žao što više neće biti moj negativni fr

hheehhehehehe

Više
19 godina 6 dana ago #4185 od razor
Biti ce malo teze pratiti ko je onlajn i na kojem serveru....to me jedino malo rastuzuje.
Al kolko citam po AA forumu....DEV-ovi rade svoj tracker tak da ce se vjerojatno sve vratiti na staro kad ga izbace.....samo sa jos vise novih statistika itd...

Više
19 godina 6 dana ago #4186 od dax
Replied by dax on topic NECE BITI VISE TRACKERA???!???

Razor napisao: Biti ce malo teze pratiti ko je onlajn i na kojem serveru

PA IMAMO SVOJ SERVER... I TS :roll:

I torture and kill young turtles.

Moderatori: razor
Vrijeme kreiranja stranice: 0.384 sekundi
Pokreće Kunena Forum