Skip to main content

Modern warfare 2

Više
14 godina 6 mjeseci ago #37913 od jopke
Replied by jopke on topic Modern warfare 2
ako ne pokušaš ne možeš :rabbit:

Rest your trigger on my finger...

Please Prijava to join the conversation.

Više
14 godina 6 mjeseci ago #37914 od Mr.Ti
Replied by Mr.Ti on topic Modern warfare 2
hehe, i ja sam pokupio linkove s pc eksperta, gdje pratim temu o mw2 :cool:

Više
14 godina 6 mjeseci ago #37920 od crazy_chrisss
Replied by crazy_chrisss on topic Modern warfare 2

razor napisao: Sjecam se Fallout 2.. ...a igra vrhunska zaludila m ilijone igraca tjekom dugih godina.

hehehe :cool: koliko si to puta danas spomenuo ? :)

smrdi mi da ti opet kreces u paljenje F2 :mrgreen:

Više
14 godina 6 mjeseci ago #37921 od crazy_chrisss
Replied by crazy_chrisss on topic Modern warfare 2

Mr_Ti napisao: 2.To da Pc verzija ima za skinuti vec jedno 3 dana, ali mislim da za sada jos nema "fixa"?

navodno SKIDROW verzija radi potpuno dobro i ne dotice steam uopce ...naravno sto se tice SP-a..

na 70% posto downloada sam as we speak , pa ti javim ujutro dali je working one,napravim kopiju pa si podijelite kome je problem 11Gb skinut i interesira ga barem sp. :mrgreen:

Više
14 godina 6 mjeseci ago #37929 od Mr.Ti
Replied by Mr.Ti on topic Modern warfare 2

http://www.justpushstart.com/2009/11/11/modern-warfare-2-issues-fix-coming-soon/ napisao: If you picked up the latest and arguably most popular game of the year, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, then you probably have experienced some technical issues with it. Users of both the Xbox 360 and PS3 have complained about severe online multiplayer issues, as well as problems with unlockables. If you check out the Modern Warfare 2 forums on the developers website, you’ll find numerous posts about PS3 players being unable to invite friends to matches, and unable to unlock trophies. Concurrently, many 360 users have complained about the matchmaking function not working, thus not allowing them to join random games, as well as achievements also not unlocking.

Infinity Ward has addressed the issue on PS3 and fourzerotwo(Robert Bowling) posted on his twitter that a patch is being worked on and should be up by Friday. No word yet on whether or not the 360 issues will also be addressed, but our guess is if IW wants to continue making money they will be.

Remember the days when you could purchase a game and right out of the case it worked without needing firmware updates or patches? Yeah those were the days.

Više
14 godina 6 mjeseci ago #37933 od razor
Replied by razor on topic Modern warfare 2
Ahahahaha propali dabogda!

Moderatori: razorjetrica1
Vrijeme kreiranja stranice: 1.086 sekundi
Pokreće Kunena Forum